BAHRAIN COMIC CON 2018
Comic Con is an international event that was first held in San Diego, California in 1970. Since then it has evolved into an annual event held in popular cities around the world. Finally the time has come where, Comic Con is heading to Bahrain and will include various categories and activities from the world of entertainment, and will host local and international celebrity guests. Join our epic never-ending journey of entertainment showcasing primarily films, television, video games, science fiction, comic books, and similar popular arts.
Where & When
Bahrain Championship Of COSPLAY
Send an email:
- Cosplay Character Name/ Group name
- Number of group members (if applicable)
- CPR/ ID number
- Contact Number
- Music for skit (MP4 format)
Group or Single Cosplay
- Number of group members
- All Email IDs
Catwalk & Cosplay
- Finally, Choose to catwalk and Cosplay
- Its show time!
How it works?
Bahrain Comic Con Cosplay Contest is a craftsmanship award show with a registration and a stage display. All entries must represent a character or element from the pop culture realm within one of the 5 categories.
Movies / Television / Animated
Darth Vader, The Terminator, Daenerys Targaryen, etc.
Anime / Manga
Itachi Uchiha, Ichigo Kurosaki, Edward Elric, Eva-01, etc.
Comic Books Such as Batman, Thor, Wonder women, cyclops, etc.
Gaming Kratos, Lara Croft, Ryan Heart, Master Chief, Link, Sarah Kerrigan, etc.
Sci - Fi / Fantasy / Graphic Novels
Steampunk, Harry Potter, etc.
Stay tuned for Announcements for any special guest judges. Our Judges will follow three categories with no special preferences to ensure fair competition amongst all participants:
- Registration will close 1 week before the event date
- If you do not pre - register, you will be entitled to event day prices only
- Participants must be presentable .Time Limit for Skit/ Plays: 5 min Max
- If you would like to take a picture with a cosplayer, always ask their permission first
- No Sharp Objects
Artists & Vendors
All Artists and Vendors looking to participate, kindly contact: